How often do you conduct a usability test to realize middle-way through you should have taken a different route?
I wouldn’t be surprised if the answer was very often!
Conducting a usability test is by no means cut and dry, and there are many methodological pitfalls that can turn the whole test into a flop if not conducted properly. It is also an important step when conducting a conversion optimization project.
With the different kinds of usability testing, you should keep an eye on the issues that may rise along the way.
This article will focus on answering questions …Read More
The question of website redesign vs. conducting CRO optimization is familiar to companies with a strong online presence. In some instances, gradual conversion optimization effort is the way to go, sometimes a redesign is inevitable.
However, there is a dilemma here.
Although getting new customers to convert remains to be a challenge, once they do convert, returning customers love the site and experience. Would you disrupt and invest in something loyal customers seem pretty okay with?Read More
Heuristics or heuristic evaluation is one of those terms that have become associated to conversion rate optimization projects. Whether you were a CRO expert or new to this field, certainly you have spotted the high recognition heuristic evaluation receives among usability testing methods.
Heuristic evaluations are commonly used by most conversion experts. However, keep in mind that you cannot learn the heuristics by heart and just loosely apply them. You need knowledge and resources to conduct an evaluation adequately. Besides, not all heuristics are applicable to every website.
This guide provides you a full explanation about the 10 heuristics and …Read More
There is no such a thing as a perfect website.
No designer, developer, or marketer can alone spot the entire range of problems on a website.
Why? One direct reason is that only real users can identify some of these problems.
The market nowadays is a fierce battlefield, as everyone is striving to provide the best they can for their users. At the frontline, marketers need techniques to better understand websites’ visitors and customers.
There are many articles that tackle usability testing and its benefits. But most of these articles deal with usability as a broad and theoretical term. …Read More
- The Importance of Cross Selling and E-commerce Product Recommendations – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Millennial Online Shopping Habits – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The State of Local Digital Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends
- Understand The Magic of ‘Habit’
- Why Welcome Emails Are Important – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Reason CRO is FLAWed
- No Low Hanging Fruits Here: Reflections on Running Conversion Projects
- Using Persuasive Web Design to Increase Conversion Rates
- Websites X-Rayed Series: A Deep Dive Evaluation of 200 Top E-commerce Cart Pages
- The Importance of Referral Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
Latest Blog Posts