Whether you want to increase your site sales, the number of leads you generate from your site or simply increase brand awareness, I will let you in on a secret. No matter how many conversion experts you talk to, no matter what complicated, jargon-filled explanation they use, increasing conversion rate comes down to examining your site from three elements. Sounds too simple?
To sell better online and to convert more, examine each page of your site from the following three aspects:
1. Who are you targeting on that page?
2. What actions do you want them to take on that …Read More
Category Archives:Sales & Marketing
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- What is the impact of a page on the site conversion rate?
- Stop confusing usability with conversion
- Beware of mind games
- My thoughts on Basecamp new head of marketing position
- The Importance of Sale Follow Ups – Statistics and Trends
- Buy Online Pick Up In Store – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Importance of Cross Selling and E-commerce Product Recommendations – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Millennial Online Shopping Habits – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The State of Local Digital Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends
- Understand The Magic of ‘Habit’