[Webinar] Getting 2x more conversions from product pages – Thursday 3/5/2015
Editor Note: We highly recommend that you implement the different ideas in this blog post through AB testing. Use the guide to conduct AB testing and figure out which of these ideas in the article works for your website visitors and which don’t. Download Invesp’s “The Essentials of Multivariate & AB Testing” now to start your testing program on the right foot.
Join us for another information filled webinar!
For the majority of e-commerce stores, a product pages should convert the majority of its traffic through proper persuasion, anxiety alleviation, and better usability. However, product pages for many e-commerce websites suffer from a low Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER). In this webinar you will learn:
- What is Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER)?
- How can you improve your e-commerce product page effectiveness?
- What are the bottle necks that are stopping visitors from clicking on the add to cart button?
We understand that your time is limited and that you have a million deadlines to meet. Our webinars are kept at 35 minutes, filled with case studies, analysis and marketing insights you can implement right away.
Extra Bonus:Live Optimization for 3 Websites!
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Value Proposition:What is It, How It Works, And Why You Should Pay Attention to It
- Are Customer Journey Maps More Than A Pretty Diagram? Are They Worth The Investment?
- The Importance of Same Day Delivery – Statistics and Trends
- A Case Against Personas
- The Importance of Influencer Marketing – Statistics and Trends
- How PURE Can Boost Your Website Conversion Rates To A Whole New Level
- How A Cognitive Walkthrough Can Improve Website Usability and Conversions
- Navigational Stress Tests: How to Increase Conversions With Three Simple Questions?
- Six Steps to Creating The Complete Customer Journey Maps
- Personas Strategy : What you Need to Know and How to Copy it