[Webinar] Getting 2x more conversions from product pages – Thursday 3/5/2015
Editor Note: We highly recommend that you implement the different ideas in this blog post through AB testing. Use the guide to conduct AB testing and figure out which of these ideas in the article works for your website visitors and which don’t. Download Invesp’s “The Essentials of Multivariate & AB Testing” now to start your testing program on the right foot.
Join us for another information filled webinar!
For the majority of e-commerce stores, a product pages should convert the majority of its traffic through proper persuasion, anxiety alleviation, and better usability. However, product pages for many e-commerce websites suffer from a low Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER). In this webinar you will learn:
- What is Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER)?
- How can you improve your e-commerce product page effectiveness?
- What are the bottle necks that are stopping visitors from clicking on the add to cart button?
We understand that your time is limited and that you have a million deadlines to meet. Our webinars are kept at 35 minutes, filled with case studies, analysis and marketing insights you can implement right away.
Extra Bonus:Live Optimization for 3 Websites!
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- How to Use the Power of Selective Attention Phenomenon for Higher Conversion Rates
- Usability 101: Designing for A Better User Experience
- How to Use the Fresh Start Effect for Better Conversion Marketing
- Does CRO negatively impact SEO: Rivalry or friendship?
- How Long Should You Run an A/B Test for?
- Why you should run A/A tests in your conversion optimization program
- Your conversion optimization plan for peak seasons (including the holidays)
- The death of the average CRO
- How Digital Influences In-store Shopping Behavior – Statistics and Trends
- Review of digital marketing & SEM conferences: reflecting on my experience