[Webinar] Getting 2x more conversions from product pages – Thursday 3/5/2015
Editor Note: We highly recommend that you implement the different ideas in this blog post through AB testing. Use the guide to conduct AB testing and figure out which of these ideas in the article works for your website visitors and which don’t. Download Invesp’s “The Essentials of Multivariate & AB Testing” now to start your testing program on the right foot.
Join us for another information filled webinar!
For the majority of e-commerce stores, a product pages should convert the majority of its traffic through proper persuasion, anxiety alleviation, and better usability. However, product pages for many e-commerce websites suffer from a low Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER). In this webinar you will learn:
- What is Product Page Effectiveness Rate (PPER)?
- How can you improve your e-commerce product page effectiveness?
- What are the bottle necks that are stopping visitors from clicking on the add to cart button?
We understand that your time is limited and that you have a million deadlines to meet. Our webinars are kept at 35 minutes, filled with case studies, analysis and marketing insights you can implement right away.
Extra Bonus:Live Optimization for 3 Websites!
My name is Ayat Shukairy, and I’m a co-founder and CCO at Invesp. Here’s a little more about me: At the very beginning of my career, I worked on countless high-profile e-commerce projects, helping diverse organizations optimize website copy. I realized, that although the copy was great and was generating more foot traffic, many of the sites performed poorly because of usability and design issues.View All Posts By Ayat Shukairy
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers
By Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy
- Why Welcome Emails Are Important – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- The Reason CRO is FLAWed
- No Low Hanging Fruits Here: Reflections on Running Conversion Projects
- Using Persuasive Web Design to Increase Conversion Rates
- Websites X-Rayed Series: A Deep Dive Evaluation of 200 Top E-commerce Cart Pages
- The Importance of Referral Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Calculating Sample Size For An AB Test
- Speaker Diaries: Inbound 2018
- The State of Voice Shopping – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Multiple Testing Problem: How Adding More Variations To Your AB Test Will Impact Your Results?