Now available: The Definitive Guide To Multivariate and AB Testing
We are glad to announce that The Definitive Guide To Multivariate and AB Testing is now available in both HTML and PDF format. This guide is a must read for anyone interested in getting an in-depth knowledge of AB and multivariate testing.
The guide covers the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: What is AB testing?
- Chapter 2: What is multivariate testing?
- Chapter 3: What is the difference between AB and multivariate testing?
- Chapter 4: Comparing AB and multivariate testing tools
- Chapter 5: The process of creating a successful AB test
- Chapter 6: What elements should you test in an AB test?
- Chapter 7: Multivariate and AB testing best practices
- Chapter 8: 14 beginner mistakes that could kill your AB testing program
More from my site
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to CustomersBy Khalid Saleh and Ayat ShukairyGet a Copy
- 4 Time-Tested Principles of Psychology that Will Help You Increase Your Conversion Rates
- How To Increase Your Conversion Rate Using Persuasion At Every Stage In The E-commerce Conversion Funnel
- 8 Ways You Can Tweak Your Microcopy To Boost Your Conversion Rates
- 5 Tips to Create an Engaging Email Marketing Campaign
- 6 Underrated but Effective Conversion Optimization Techniques
- 7 Ways to Improve Conversions by Addressing Customer Fears and Anxieties
- 4 Types of Landing Pages Guaranteed to Convert (and How to Use Them)
- US Digital Display Ad Spending – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 7 Little Known Tips to Cut Down Your Bounce Rate
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask to Design Conversion-Oriented Landing Pages