Now available: The Definitive Guide To Multivariate and AB Testing
We are glad to announce that The Definitive Guide To Multivariate and AB Testing is now available in both HTML and PDF format. This guide is a must read for anyone interested in getting an in-depth knowledge of AB and multivariate testing.
The guide covers the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: What is AB testing?
- Chapter 2: What is multivariate testing?
- Chapter 3: What is the difference between AB and multivariate testing?
- Chapter 4: Comparing AB and multivariate testing tools
- Chapter 5: The process of creating a successful AB test
- Chapter 6: What elements should you test in an AB test?
- Chapter 7: Multivariate and AB testing best practices
- Chapter 8: 14 beginner mistakes that could kill your AB testing program
More from my site
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to CustomersBy Khalid Saleh and Ayat ShukairyGet a Copy
- 5 Questions You Need to Ask to Design Conversion-Oriented Landing Pages
- Mobile Search Engine Advertising – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 5 Tips to Run A/B Tests The Right Way
- How to Split Test Without Harming Your Site’s SEO
- The State of A/B Testing [Infographic]
- 6 Reasons Why Visitors Are Leaving Your E-commerce Website
- The State of Conversion Rate Optimization
- The Invesp Blog: Guest Post Guidelines
- 9 Surprising CRO Case Studies (and What They Can Teach You About Testing)
- How Discounts Affect Online Consumer Buying Behavior [Infographic]