Now available: The Definitive Guide To Multivariate and AB Testing
We are glad to announce that The Definitive Guide To Multivariate and AB Testing is now available in both HTML and PDF format. This guide is a must read for anyone interested in getting an in-depth knowledge of AB and multivariate testing.
The guide covers the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: What is AB testing?
- Chapter 2: What is multivariate testing?
- Chapter 3: What is the difference between AB and multivariate testing?
- Chapter 4: Comparing AB and multivariate testing tools
- Chapter 5: The process of creating a successful AB test
- Chapter 6: What elements should you test in an AB test?
- Chapter 7: Multivariate and AB testing best practices
- Chapter 8: 14 beginner mistakes that could kill your AB testing program
More from my site
Khalid Saleh is CEO and co-founder of Invesp. He is the co-author of Amazon.com bestselling book: "Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Visitors into Customers." Khalid is an in-demand speaker who has presented at such industry events as SMX, SES, PubCon, Emetrics, ACCM and DMA, among others.View All Posts By Khalid Saleh
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to CustomersBy Khalid Saleh and Ayat ShukairyGet a Copy
- 12 Lessons from Running 512 A/B Tests in One Year
- Conversion Optimization System: 12-Steps for Consistent Increases in Conversion Rates
- The Conversion Framework: 7 principles to increase conversion rates
- An Expert Guide To Optimize Your SaaS Pricing Strategy
- The Average Website Conversion Rate by Industry
- E-commerce Fraud And Chargebacks – Statistics And Trends
- Google Analytics Metrics That Impact Conversion Rate Optimization
- How To Calculate Your Website Or Campaign Conversion Rate
- How to Create a Robust Conversion Optimization Plan?
- What is Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Why Is It Important?