Did you know that 60% of customers say no four times before saying yes whereas 48% of salespeople never even make a single follow up attempt?
Check out our infographic to know more about the importance of effective Sales follow-ups and latest sales follow-ups statistics and trends.Read More
Did you know that nearly 67% of shoppers in the US have used Buy Online Pick Up In Store (BOPIS) in the past six months and 10% of all sales will be fulfilled by Click and Collect by 2025?
Check out our infographic “Buy Online Pick Up In Store” to know more about the evolution of BOPIS and latest buy online pick up in store statistics and trends.Read More
The Importance of Cross Selling and E-commerce Product Recommendations – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
Did you know shoppers that clicked a product recommendation were nearly 2x as likely to come back to the site and personalized product recommendations account for just 7% of visits but 26% of revenue?
Check out our infographic on “The importance of cross-selling and E-commerce product recommendations” for the latest e-commerce product recommendations statistics and trends.Read More
Did you know that millennials now make more than 54% of their purchases online? Also, did you know that millennial spending in the US is estimated to account for 30% of total retail sales by 2020? Check out our infographic “Millennial Online Shopping Habits” for latest millennial online spending habits and trends.Read More
Did you know US local digital ad spending is estimated to grow from 60.7 billion U.S. dollars in 2017 to 71.3 billion in 2022? Check out our infographic “The State of Local Digital Ad Spending” for latest US local ad spending statistics and trends.Read More
Did you know Welcome emails generate 4x more opens and 5x more clicks than regular email marketing campaigns? did you also know that the average open rate for welcome emails is a whopping 50% which makes them 86% more effective than standard newsletters? Check out our infographic to know why welcome emails are important for your marketing campaigns and the latest in welcome email effectiveness statistics and trends.Read More
Did you know that referral leads convert 30% better than leads generated from other marketing channels and have a 16% higher lifetime value?
Customers referred by other customers have a 37% higher retention rate and are 4 times more likely to refer more customers to your brand.
Check out our infographic “The importance of Referral Marketing” for the latest referral marketing statistics and trends.Read More
Did you know that 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020 and Voice Shopping is estimated to reach $40 Billion in U.S. by 2022. More than 30% of US internet users have used a voice assistant to look for product information or purchase products. Check out our infographic on Voice Shopping in E-Commerce to know about the growth of voice shopping and latest voice shopping statistics and trends.Read More
Connect with us
- The State of Fake Reviews – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- 11 Customer Service Psychology Secrets that go Down the Funnel, Not Down the Drain
- The State Of Supply Chain Management – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- Measuring Customer Service Effectiveness: eCommerce Customer Service and Support Metrics that matter
- E-Commerce Chatbots – Using Chatbots Customer Support To Improve eCommerce Conversion Rate
- The Rise of E-commerce Subscription Model And Services – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- How to Optimize E-commerce Customer Service and Support for More Conversions?
- The Rise Of Direct To Consumer (D2C) Brands – Statistics and Trends
- How to Understand and Beat Competitors!
- 10 Ways To Boost Gift Cards And Wish Lists Conversions On Ecommerce Websites
Latest Blog Posts