- September 2, 2019
Over the past few years, the use of websites polls and surveys has become excessive and disruptive yielding valuable feedback. The reality is, many people are annoyed by them. However, there aren’t many ways to capture real-time responses while the customer is shopping or subscribing, or just browsing a site.Read More
- August 14, 2019
When it comes to qualitative research techniques used in Conversion Rate Optimization, there are quite a few that give a good amount of insights on user reactions and feedback. One such method is usability testing.
However, as Ayat stated in her article titled 9 Tips to Conducting Accurate Qualitative Research, “qualitative research is only as good as the process and goals behind it.”Read More
- August 7, 2019
So you have decided to conduct a usability test for your product —so as to understand your product from the users’ perspective. You then realize that you have to come up with relevant questions to ask participants.
“That sounds like a piece of cake,” some may presume.
Writing effective usability questions seems deceptively easy, but the harsh reality is it’s not as simple as you may think it is. There are quite a number of mistakes to avoid.Read More
- July 31, 2019
With all the hype around video and voice recordings, it’s easy to think that note-taking is no longer necessary. Let’s face it, this is 2019 and digital devices have since remodeled the way we gather information in any research. But, some of us still swear by pen and paper —and this comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages.
Whether we are conducting a focus group, or we are carrying out in-depth customer interviews. Or, maybe we are conducting a usability test to eliminate the risk of creating a wrong website. Whatever the case, taking notes is, and will …Read More
- July 24, 2019
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Gone are the days when designers, marketers and product developers solely depended on recruiting end-users to get relevant insights into their thought process and experience on a certain website.
Conducting usability studies and watching users navigate through the site had its own pros and it yielded an enormous value that ultimately helped UX designers and marketers deliver a superb user experience.Read More
Connect with us
- Website Teardown Episode One: Diff Eyewear
- How To Build Thought Leadership From Scratch For Your Business
- Lessons from trying to Grow our Email list by 1000 Subscribers in 3 months
- My Experience Running Facebook Ads to Get More Newsletter Subscribers
- A/B testing on Holidays: Is it Worth it?
- CRO or CVO: Which One Has Better ROI?
- 6 DTC eCommerce Websites with Killer Value Propositions
- Social Commerce: What It Is & What it Isn’t (Examples, Trends & Stats)
- 5 Non-obvious Product Pages Tips for Shopify Websites
- 40+ Customer Survey Questions That Marketers Should Ask
Latest Blog Posts