Personas 101: The complete guide to increasing conversion rates through persona creation
Persona creation is a marketing method to better reach your target market through your website. It is at the very heart of every conversion optimization project we conduct at Invesp. By creating personas you will be honing in on the market through your website design, layout, and copy. But what are they? How can they really help? Why is one hypothetical individual going to help me reach an entire segment of my market? Those questions and more are addressed in the following tutorial.
The Personas Tutorial
Through my blogs I’ve discussed what personas are, how they differ from market segmentation, how they can improve your conversion rates, and how you can create them. I’ve combined all the blogs into a tutorial that can help you gain a better understanding of the power of personas and their significance for your website:
- The Power of Personas: An Introduction
- Personas Vs Market Segmentation
- Personas Revealed: Why Personas will help you increase online conversion rate
- Personas: Understanding the 4 main temperaments
- Personas: How do you create personas for your site?
Subscribe to invesp blog for tips on conversion optimization that will help you break through the single digit conversion rate.
More from my site
Join 25,000+ Marketing Professionals
If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing to the Invesp blog feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. or,receive weekly updates by email:
The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to CustomersBy Khalid Saleh and Ayat ShukairyGet a Copy
- The State of Conversion Rate Optimization
- The Invesp Blog: Guest Post Guidelines
- 9 Surprising CRO Case Studies (and What They Can Teach You About Testing)
- How Discounts Affect Online Consumer Buying Behavior [Infographic]
- 3 Things UI/UX Designers Need to Know About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Stay Informed: 39 Conversion Optimization Blogs for You to Follow
- Cross Border Shopping – Statistics and Trends
- How to Create E-commerce Emails that Actually Work
- Online Ad Fraud – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- How Effective is Inbound Marketing – Statistics and Trends [Infographic]